Friday, June 25, 2010

WELCOME!

Hey there!  Thanks for finding my blog.  Here is to a new chapter in my life.  And, I'd like to share what I'm learning as I grow and change with this little one.  I hope that you'll check back often as I plan to cover all things from being a working momma, working from home, baby stuff, baby growth, baby products and all things baby and momma!
I hope to offer a different view in a world where everything is disposable and easy to attain.  More of a "back to roots" type of approach to family.  Now, I'm know caveman.  I want my electronics (obviously) and I love going out, eating out and all the other great things that make this place we live in AMERICA!  But, I also like the simplicity of another time.  My mother always told me that I could have fit in easily in the 40s or 50s.  Well, that's no longer the insult it was at 16.  Ha.  Come with me as we define "Retro Mod Momma".  See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...