Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My baby is 5

So recently my first born turned five years old. It doesn't seem like much but how quick do five years fly by?  I swear I just found out I was pregnant for the first time. I remember the quick and painless way we found out she was coming. I remember the expression/reaction on my husband's face. How is it that was over five years ago?

Well it was. And now I have a school-aged child.  Wow. Scary?  Before you know it we will be choosing colleges and I'll be like, what???

I love this kid so much. She is a joy to people around her and full of spice. She definitely needs work in the thoughtfulness and kindness arena. But she loves and is grateful (most of the time). What am I saying?  She is five!!

She is becoming a good dancer. She loves art and man when she is on task, she is ON!  She loves animals and her princesses. She definitely sees the positive in everything and I admire her pure, innocent view!  I see glimpses of the wonderful woman she will be someday.  Which by the way she just asked yesterday when she would be a "woman". Kill me. 

Happy Birthday, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...