Saturday, March 22, 2014

Flea Market Saturday


Finally!  It's Flea Market Season.  Well, technically it's always flea market season.  BUT, in order for me to go with the kids the weather needs to be nice.  So, flea market season has begun!!!



It was so nice today and there were tons of great vendors.  Which is good because I've gotta tell you, I have a huge list right now.  I didn't find some of the bigger more important things this time around but I'm always saying my walls are bare so these mirrors will be great somewhere.  I'll post later where I put them but for now, they'll stay the color they are.  I have ideas of a few rooms that haven't been painted so I may or may not change the color.  We shall see.  I don't love the round loop things on the small one so I'll probably remove it.  Just can't decide if a hook would be fun or nothing.  Again, we will see.


The chairs are gonna be awesome.  You can always use chairs, right?  So, I'm gonna use it for something.  I'm going to paint them and replace the seats.  I'll probably put one in Madi's room which is lacking furniture and has no seating.  OR, the dining room (which will soon be my "sitting room").  Again, we shall see but that's the joy of looking and buying.

Altogether for $30.  Not too bad.

I have other projects sitting around the house so stay tuned.  As the weather gets warmer, I'll be heading out to repair and paint.  I have a pretty big list right now though so bear with me.

Hey, if you went out digging this weekend too, share some pics of your finds below.  I'd love to see them.  It's always inspiring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...