Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Nothing to see here

So I know it's been forever. Don't worry. This won't take long. I've been so busy with babies that I've neglected you I know. Sadly I'm sure your lives have continued to move forward. Mine has been in lala land. 

All this to say that I'm hoping to return. I might even change up my look etc. The frost is actually beginning to melt away and I think I'll soon be able to think more clearly. I have a lot on my plate but I do like this little world of mine even if there are three of you only listening. And you're probably all family. But whatever. I will continuer to speak about my life and the world around well, ME!

I hope you're doing fine. Fall went well, Thanksgiving and Christmas?  Now that we are into the new year I'm busy as usual but the baby is sitting up by himself, eating solids and starting to sleep into the morning.  He sleeps at night just fine. It's his early morning wake ups that have kept me from my usual routine. And I have to say after months of it I'm spent. 

I hope to post again soon.  So Happy February!  Happy Snow Day!  Happy whatever!  I will see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...