Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy October!

It's here!  One of my favorite months of the year.  October.  It signals Fall, Holidays, warmth and family fun.  I get so excited every time it comes.  And, I suppose I'm passing that along to Madi.  We are going on vacation soon so when you ask Madi what happens in October, she yells, "BEACH HOUSE!!"  It's hilarious.

When you ask me, I say "pumpkin!"  Lots and lots of pumpkin.  Pumpkin anything.  

It's Fall.  It's time to bake since it's getting cool enough to have the oven on.  I've already changed the quilt to heavier, warmer colors and this week I'll get out all the Fall/Halloween decorations and get to moving.  Madison loves the Halloween stuff and it's like Christmas pulling it out every year.  CHRISTMAS!  That's right.  I'm ready this year.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the changing leaves, the apple butter, the apple cider, the pumpkin donuts and pumpkin lattes.  But, I'm also looking forward to snuggling with my babies under blankets, going for walks with cool breezes, knitting fun things to keep warm and being able to take the baby out for a while.

Happy October!  Happy Fall!  Happy Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...