Friday, September 6, 2013

On my Own

Left to our own this last weekend and it proved to be a bit of a challenge.  I managed alright and I think the kids did too.

We visited the new JoAnn's location on opening day.  Maybe not the smartest thing we could've done but oh well.  It was really nice.  Completely updated look from the old location and Madison had fun though she doesn't always admit it.  The fact that my kid uses words like "fabric", "needles" and "bobbin" makes me super happy.


We played a lot too and Sam got really good at using his hands.

We went to church alone and Madi even chose where we went to lunch.  Pizza!!  Big surprise.



We watched movies, hung out with our pal Wendy Lee and had some sweet moments.  Overall, it wasn't too bad.  And, I just love how much Sam loves his big sis!


Whew.  Still sleepy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...