Thursday, August 1, 2013

Makin' Momma

I have no idea what is wrong with me but I keep feeling inspired to make things.  And, the few precious moments I have.  I do.


So, I made this sweet little taggie blanket for my baby boy.  I wanted something cute and found this amazing fabric at Joanns.  I have to tell you I don't always fall in love with fabric there, but when I do, I do.  And, I LOVE this fabric.  So much so that I went back and bought more when I saw it listed as "currently unavailable" online.  I got spooked that it might be going away.  NO!


Our JoAnns is moving so everything is on sale.  I found all these ribbons there in perfect colors (by the yard) so I only purchased what I needed.

And, I backed it with a gorgeous brown minky fleece.  I love it.


And, baby seems to love it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...