Monday, July 8, 2013

One Month Later



Today is Samuel's first month birthday.  I can't believe it's been 4 whole weeks.  Wow.  He is getting big (over 10 lbs) and learning the art of sucking.  He is not a master, but he's learning.  He's randomly grabbing things (my hair, paci, burp cloth) and attempting to get them in his mouth.  He's starting to make cooing noises every so often.  He's been grunting and groaning in his sleep since birth.  I actually turn the monitor off most nights because of it.  So crazy.  With Madison I kept that thing on stun.

To celebrate?  We're whipping out the cloth diapers.  Yay!  More work for Mommy!  Just kidding.  I love my cloth diapers.  My biggest downside is just that they make some of the clothes he's in not fit.  But, I just can't handle using anymore diapers.  This kid is a poop machine and I sometimes go through 3 at one feeding.


I might actually almost be in the mood to start knitting again too.  So that's a bonus.  Maybe my life is starting to even out somewhat.  I have some work to get done first but once that's all done, my free time might be mine again.  And maybe I won't even have to nap through it all.

We'll see..

Read more about my diaper love here and here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...