Saturday, June 8, 2013

Madi's Dresser ala Wendy Lee at Punctuation Studio


Here's Madi's dresser.  I take no credit for this.  Madi chose the knobs, I chose the color but the dresser was in Wendy's garage and she was going to put it in her antique booth.  Instead she was nice enough to fix it up for me.  It turned out really great and I truly appreciate it.  I really didn't want to be scrapping and painting too much especially near the end.  I think all these little drawers would've been the end of me.  And, Madi seems to like it.

Yay!

Wendy Lee Nentwig at Punctuation Studio


This dresser has been sanded and scuffed to look beat up a bit.  Painted a light grey I wanted it to be neutral without being white and the pink crystal knobs at just enough of a girly touch.  Knobs were purchased from Hobby Lobby.  Wish there was a cheaper way, but we didn't really have time to search.  Love how it looks!

By the way, the dresser was a grab at a yard sale.  My total was @$125.  Not bad.


1 comment:

  1. So glad you're liking it - and thanks for the shoutout. You know I'd do anything for my little Madi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...