Friday, May 3, 2013

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming...


We've been swimming here. Summer is coming. Baby is coming. And we meant to start this last summer. Turns out it's perfect. She's getting in a lesson. We are getting another fun thing to do together before baby and she's having so much fun. She is actually really good. Her favorite thing is floating. Which is fun because I think she is the best at it. This other kids barely do it and she is basically doing it alone if she'd just let go. Speaking of letting go that is what she is worst at. Se won't jump in alone. The teacher is working on it but we only have two classes left so we will see. It's amazing to me what they do. She is swimming alone (with the help of a noodle). But she is. The teacher just looks at me and shrugs her shoulders. I hope she is more like a fish than I am. I'm not the best. I can swim ok and keep myself afloat. But I do get distracted by the water. She doesn't seem to care. Even if she is splashed in the face. I just don't want her to sit on the sidelines and watch the fun. That's what I did most of the time. Boo! Anyway, just keep swimming.. Just keep swimming.. Just keep swimming swimming swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...