Wednesday, February 6, 2013

So Many Things

There is a lot going on over here.  Yes, I have a three year old and YES I'm pregnant again but that's just the half of it.  The cleanup from the storm is still in progress.  Actually much of nothing has been done as of yet.  Yay for us.

I am also trying to clean up all sorts of black holes that have developed within the house.  You know those places where you just turn your head, shut the door and hope someone else will make it look nice?  Yep.  That's what I'm doing.  Today I'm attempting to clean the upstairs "craft room".  I'm not sure what it will be in a few weeks as we are working on remodeling much of the upstairs and possibly down since a new babe is joining the clan.  We are moving Madison upstairs into a new room and the whole upstairs needs to be blown up and started again.  But, we shall settle with cleaning it up and making it seem nice.

Until then, I'm cleaning up some messes.  I'm having my hot stuff tea party again this year and it will be this Saturday.  It's a small but excited group and I can't wait to see what we come up with.  I have to get all my crafting supplies in order, make another trip out, prepare some sugar cookies and we will be good to go.

What are you doing for Valentine's Day?  Any traditions you have?  Let me know.  I'm hoping to create many family themed ones.  Hoping Madison will grow up without the pressure of needing a "valentine" and just enjoy the day of celebrating how we are loved with the ones we love (and adding some chocolatey goodness is just a bonus).

By the way, here is the shot of Madison throwing snowballs in our big snow we had.  Please, don't cry for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...