Tuesday, January 1, 2013

No "Help" this year.



Remember this?  It was a hot sunny day. I started this over Labor Day weekend and you'll be happy to know that I finished it up yesterday or New Year's Eve. That's right!  I was so excited that I celebrated with a nap. Could be the baby or the 500 pages. Either way, I deserved it.

I'd love to know what new things you're gonna read in the new year. But please don't expect too much from me. I have some parenting books I wanna flip through and about 4 novels I have yet to read (just collecting). And I have at least 15 sewing/ knitting books on my wish list with many more gift giving days ahead (birthday, Valentine's and anniversary...  Oh boy). Anyway, let me know. Maybe I'll throw one on the stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...