Saturday, August 4, 2012

Shop Talk: Shopping Ideas for the weekend

New feature. Here I'll discuss the latest happenings with my shop, Knit Click Go! For those who don't know, I make knit things, hair clips and cards and sell them on Etsy. I've added a ton of new items and I'll share them with you soon. Here are some Treasuries that have featured some of my items in the last couple of weeks. I hope that you enjoy them all and go, look and explore. I think they were all well done and you'll appreciate all the work and the items.

Stay tuned because I've added at least 3 new items to the store. I will feature them all in future installments. Have a great weekend!
Knitted Dishcloths

Hair Clips

Beatles Mad Bag


iPhone case

Dish Cloth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...