Saturday, August 25, 2012

Shop Talk: New items and Etsy Treasury


If you follow this blog or my Etsy shop you can easily see that there are new items going up all the time.  I have to admit that right now my brain is exploding with about 4 or 5 new things that I want to try.  The problem is that I have 3 but potentially 5 craft fairs coming up on top of 4 major house projects,  5 birthdays, 3 holidays and the New Year.  So, my brain is about to self destruct.  In the meantime, I tell myself every day to calm down and focus.

So here is one that I've accomplished so far.  Hair snaps.  I mostly cover the snap in ribbon leaving the end so that it can slip into and grip the hair appropriately.  They work really great and I think will hold much more hair than my clippies.  But, little gals really only need the strength of the clippie.  That's what is cool about having these too.  Big girls can wear these more easily and they can keep bangs at bay much better for you too Momma!


And, you can see that the pink snaps were featured in a treasury this week, so that's always a good thing.  Stick with me and I'll show you all the new things I'm coming up with.  (click the Treasury to see it for yourself and do a bit of shopping.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...