Saturday, August 18, 2012

Keeping Cool: Pool size doesn't Matter


I still can't believe how much fun Madi is having in this tiny pool.  Doesn't matter to her.  It's her pool and when she wants to swim, she dives in.  She lays on her belly and kicks.  She gets out her "sand toys" and plays.  She uses the shovel, the watering can.  Whatever she can to have fun in the sun.  And, I'm thankful.  It's been such a hot summer, she needs something.

We will never have an actual pool and I have to make my peace with that.  But, as long as I know she'll be easy to please, it might hurt me more than it does her.  And, that's a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. Great post and photo, Madi is beautiful! I recently got Austin pool service done for my pool because my little one's love the water. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...