Saturday, August 11, 2012

Gotta Have: Dr. Seuss Flash Cards

I stumbled upon these at the $1 aisle of Target.  Can't say it was my first time.  (ha)  Since I go there first every time we go which seems to be almost once a week, I am never surprised but what I find there.  This time, there was a ton of Dr. Seuss stuff.  I bought some cups and bowls with one fish, two fish on them then I found these cards.

I had bought counting flash cards for our trip to Minnesota.  They were fun in the car.  But, these have the alphabet on them and I had wanted that before but their Mickey Mouse collection didn't have it.  If you have the ABC book by Dr. Seuss, you'll recognize the cast of characters.  Madi does and she really loved these cards.  She got all the letters right and this was the first time we went through them all.  She sat through the whole alphabet.


I have to admit the second box is a bit older.  It's a "go fish" game and "memory".  But, I bought it anyway.  We will need it soon enough and for $1, why not?  If you have the chance, run out and get them at Target now.  You won't be disappointed.  I find these are great for in the car or waiting anywhere.  She really loves them and they are small and easily portable.

Hope I get this up soon enough before they are no longer available.  We all know how often the $1 aisle changes.  No?  Just me...  Ugh..


Dr. Seuss's ABC: An Amazing Alphabet Book!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...