Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Treasury Tuesday: Blue Christmas in July

Today's Treasury is by Beck from "Crafts by Beck".  Over on the East Coast in Pennsylvania!  I thought this was just perfect.  I think I loved the shades of blue.  There was a coolness about it that this Tennessee gal needs right now.  It's been a hot one.  I encourage you to look at her website.  There is a Free Shipping Christmas in July promo going on.  Take advantage now and get some great crocheted dish cloths or stock up on scarves now before it gets cooler.  It will get cooler.  Right?

Remember to click on the photo below to be taken to the world of Etsy and the actual treasury.  There, you can leave a comment, check out any items that catch your eye.  And, definitely favorite it.  If you like what you see, tweet, pin and "like" away.  Please?  Thanks again for reading.  I hope you are liking this weekly addition.


1-What inspired the theme?
Actually, what inspired the theme of that particular treasury was the first item (appetizer/dessert plate by hopejohnson). I added it to my favorites and it was right next to the felted ornaments (by TheFeminineTouch). I thought they looked so good together I just started looking for blue Christmas items.

2- What about the photos caught your eye?

As far as the photos go, I usually settle on a color theme and look for items that fit.

3- Why do you like making treasuries?

I started making treasuries at first, to bring traffic to my shop, but sometimes I just do them on a whim, like today's. Also, there are so many beautiful items and talented artisans on this site, it's my way of showing fellow Etsians my appreciation of their work. I've been fortunate to be featured by others and feel I should pay it forward.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...