Thursday, July 26, 2012

Toot! Toot!

Retro Mod Momma Nashville restaurants

So, I'm gonna toot my own horn.  I recently joined Urbanspoon as a blogger.  I have linked all of my "from the East Side" posts to my account.  Sadly, only 1 has show up as of right now.  But, I'm happy to say that with just one review I'm the #10 blogger in Nashville!  Woot!

There are about 100 bloggers listed so I thought this was pretty cool.  I've had almost 8000 views.  Crazy.  If only my other ones would get up there.  Don't know what the hold up is but we'll see.  Anyway, if you want to follow me there, you can.  I hope to add more as I get them.  We are always eating at fun, good places and I'm happy to help support them since they are all mostly local.  Love that local food.

Anyway, check it out if you're into that.  And, they will always be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...