Saturday, July 28, 2012

Estate Sale Finds

I went to another Estate Sale and for the first time in a LONG time I actually bought some stuff.

I was excited because of the kitchen stuff.  There were 3 rooms of kitchen stuff.  Ha.
I have been wanting some "serving" tongs and a syrup pitcher, so these were a great find at just a couple of dollars total.

This caught my eye.  Can't tell you why.  It's sort of weird (and not perfect after I brought it home).  Thought maybe I'd use it for gravy or salad dressing at Thanksgiving?  I do white everything else, normally but this was just kind of fun.  I actually went back in for it so it was supposed to be mine for some reason.  $6

There were 3 boxes of sheet music.  I don't know what I'm looking for but I am drawn to it.  I always think that maybe I'll frame and hang some of it.  So far, I haven't.  I might have a plan for the Tennessee one.  I will tell you if it happens.  $.50/ea.


These are patterns.  I don't know how to use patterns.  And, according to this they aren't my size (again I realized after bringing it home).  Guess I thought it's a pattern, you make it your size.  Maybe you do.  I have no idea.  But, the pictures on the front were cool.  Seriously..  $1/ea.


And, then my quilt.  Oh, how I love my quilt.  I can't tell you.  Don't know why.  They even called it "busy quilt".  Probably their nice way of saying, "hate it" but I don't care.  I love it.  I might actually design a room around it.  Right now, it's airing outside in the grass.  It's a bit musty.  Has a few brown spots on the underside.  But, I love it.  Every time I look at it it's like it's new again.  I just love it.  Judge me if you wanna.  $25


What have you found this Summer? Anything fun.  I haven't even been to the Flea Market.  Well, not since Spring.  I will have to go soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...