Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Treasury Tuesday: Tangerine Tango for Kids!

This week's Treasury is just so pretty. Bright, clean, happy and all for the kids! Love that!
Zecite from "Mia Piccina" agreed to answer a few of my questions and let me feature her treasury here. I am so grateful.
She makes some gorgeous booties, shoes and sandals for babies like you've never seen. Please check out her shop and click on the photo below to go directly to the treasury. Remember to share, like it and leave her a nice comment. Thanks so much for supporting handmade!


(RMM)  What inspired the theme?

(Z)  As I’m knitting for kids, I’m always interested in topics related to children. In particular it is creative design ideas, joyful color combinations, things loved by kids and that raise their imagination.

(RMM)  What about the photos caught your eye?

(Z)  Pictures i choose the ones that match my idea of the special feeling that I wanted to create with this treasury. Fun, joy of life, beauty, happy child. 

(RMM)  Why do you like making treasuries?

(Z)  Creation of treasuries is way how I relax. I think of the topic and draw it by pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...