Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Like me?

Hey there. I know lots of you are reading. Do you follow my store on Facebook? I update it always with what is goin on, new items, etc. I have 81 likes and am gonna try for 100. Can you help? If you haven't yet, "like" my page. If you have, can you tell your friends? I'm going to offer a Facebook only discount code soon, so now is the time. Ha.
I also have a Twitter account and will be offering an additional discount code there. So, like, follow, join now.

Tell me about your Facebook page! Would love to see it.

Facebook: Facebook.com/knitclickgo
Twitter: twitter.com/knitclickgo

See ya soon.

Oh, I'm making new things to be revealed later and trying to post new things every day. Stick with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...