Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Treasury Tuesday: May Morning

Hey there!  Here we go again.  Another great treasury.  Brought to you this time all the way from BELARUS (yeah, that's a country).  


Just loved the colors and thought it felt like Spring.  Warm, clean and fresh!  Hope you enjoy it too.  If so, click on the photo to take you there.  While you're there, click around and even "favorite" the treasury.  There are other ways to share the love.  You can share this blog post everywhere and you can go to the treasury page and share it directly as well.  Go for it.  Spread the love.


Here is my interview with the Curator, Marina Lee all about "May Morning".
**Special Note:  Click here to see her shop of gorgeous jewelry.



(RMM)  What inspired the theme?

(ML)  This is a charming treasury reflects the many delights of summer with inspired by the summer landscape, relaxing siestas, mellow sunsets and balmy evenings.

(RMM)  What about the photos caught your eye?

(ML)  On eyes photos with surprising flowers and paints of summer come across.

(RMM)  Why do you like making treasuries?

(ML)   I like to do treasures because on Etsy there are a lot of fine works. I would like, that my friends have seen them and have been delighted. Because these works and photos reflect my mood.


4 comments:

  1. I like green color. I lived in Belarus, there are many forests and small lakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I can see that inspiration here.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...