Friday, April 20, 2012

Gotta Have: Super Glue


Okay, so I know that this is probably ANOTHER thing that you all are like, Duh?  But I am new to this so I'm gonna preach its virtues now.  Stick with me.

Since becoming a mother I have learned how amazing this stuff is and I have to say I can't live without it.  I use it for all types of kid tasks.  Like what, you say?  Well, let's see.

An endless array of book repairs.  So many flaps have been lifted and lifted and lifted right off the page.  Feathers have come off pages as well and some things have just never functioned right since being ripped in pieces.

Jewels come off of crowns and tiaras.  Did you know this?  They don't last forever.  They'll come off chunky bracelets too and need to be refastened to all their glistening glory.  Jewels come off shoes too.  This was my latest endeavor with the glue.  The jewels on these shoes were flopping way too much for me.

There are things to be aware of.  It doesn't take much.  And, you don't want to overdo it and then swipe your finger across excess glue it will just feel weird for days.  So I've been told..  Basically you don't want it on anything except for where it is supposed to be.  So be careful!

Some things the glue can't fix.  Like the book that takes a ride through the spin cycle.  But for all other things it is sure to please.

If you have little ones, buy some.  You'll never regret it.  And, they might call you "super" mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...