Friday, January 6, 2012

Until next year


This is all that is left. You can tell by the photo how green our tree was. Normally these guys are much more blue. But the first thing stephen noticed was how green it was. We thought it would smell up the whole house. Nope. We thought it would drink up a lot of water. Nope. But it was a great little tree. Until next year...

All of Christmas is down. Soon it will be completely packaged and out in the garage for the year. So sad. Madison is very sad. She seems to think that Halloween will go up now. Nope. But I did keep one thing out. The glass ball ornaments. We bought the small silver and gold ones on our first Christmas. And 12 years later they are showing their age. So they are going to be refurbished in the coming year. Among all my other projects this will make the tree next year even more pretty. I will leave some as they are, spray paint some and glitter the rest.

I will keep you posted on my progress. I'm sure you're on pins and needles (pine ones). Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...