Friday, January 27, 2012

Parchment Paper

How did I ever live without it?
Do you hear me?

I recently bought a few aluminum pans (ugh) and definitely knew I needed parchment paper for them.  Now, it's amazing how many uses I've found for it.

*Under the Peppermint Bark?  CHECK!

*Under chicken on cutting board?  CHECK!

*Baking, etc.?  CHECK!

*Drawing and cutting out a sewing pattern?  CHECK!
(though I admit the item was awful.  i'm new to this "sewing")

All I can say is that if it doesn't exist in your home, buy it!

My favorite one so far has been by Publix grocery.  I don't know how Martha's lies so nice and flat, perfectly fit to her pans but then again, I don't really understand a lot that she does.

Any ideas?  Suggestions?  Comments?  Let me know.  I need more uses!!!!

**UPDATE**  I like the brand at Costco now.  Awesome!  Just so you know.  Don't know that it has a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...