Friday, November 11, 2011

Glorious Fall



Have you felt it?  Have you gone outside?  Man, it is gorgeous here in Tennessee this Fall.  It can be hot.  It can be dull and rainy.  But, it is cool and glorious.  I try to get out as much as possible, even though I've been really busy.

Which is why I'm writing.  I have a hectic weekend ahead and I'll tell you all about it.  But, for now I wanted to share a picture I took the other day.  It was a gorgeous day and Madi and I went to the park to enjoy it.  The color was amazing and I noticed already today it is fading so I thought I'd share.  That's Madi in the background, by the way.  Running to the swings.  Where soon she'd do this:


oh the cuteness!  Have a great weekend.  We will see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...