Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dog Days

Are you feeling it or is it just me?  I've been lazy and quiet and tired for at least a month.  Can't seem to focus, get enough sleep or get anything done.

My house is a mess.  Projects are laying around in piles.  What happened to all my energy?  I even think I'm gaining weight!  HELP!!!

Apparently in ancient Rome this went from July 24 to August 24.  Sounds about right.  Although I won't be sacrificing a brown dog to appease the gods I still wouldn't mind if they laid off a bit.

Anyway, just voicing my anguish.  I hope I'm not the only one.  But, I'm not rushing Fall.  Though I love it with its crisp breezes and tangy apples and crunchy leaves.  But, I'm kind of getting the crunchy leaf thing already since everything around here is dying..

Hope you're enjoying the last days as best as you can.  Staying cool, trying to stay awake and getting things done.  I am trying to make it through and hopefully soon enough.  I'll wake up on the other side.  Until then, nite nite.

1 comment:

  1. lazy, quiet and tired....that sounds about right over here too. This morning was nice in the shade...like before ten. I made the girls hurry and get dressed to get outside! They picked leaves off trees. I sat on the porch in the shade relaxing. That's my speed these days! Trying to remember dreary January to wake me up now. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...