Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm not dead..

Just busy.
So sorry.  I know I've been slacking.  Every day I'm like, "oh I need to talk about that" but I just don't have the time.  I'm preparing for a few art/craft fairs and Madi has required some extra attention lately.  I've done some makeup work too and taken in a U2 concert (or two).  It's been busy and hectic at home trying to redo the living room, organize new rooms, etc.  I've kind of voluntarily given this a break because something needs to give before my head explodes.
I'm to be featured soon on the American Dad website and I'll post those links when they come.  I'm gonna do more writing for the Blogcritics website and I'm excited to show you all that I'm working on.
Subscribe to keep up, check out my Etsy site and "like" the Facebook page. Then you'll see new stuff as it happens.
I promise to return with fun stories, reviews, helpful tips, etc.  Thanks for hanging in there.  It's one of those months where every day is counted for and then it's AUGUST!!  What???
Summer feels like it's almost gone and it's just begun.
One tip:  If your farmer's market has cantaloupe, buy some.  SO SWEET and yummy right now!
Here's a photo to give you a taste of my summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...