Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wonderdads

I'm happy to announce that I've been nominated as a "Best Mom Blog" for the site "Wonderdads".  So fun!

I had no idea the site existed and yet it is such an honor.  And, how great to know there is a reference site for dads.  You select the city and then it keeps you updated on fun things to do with your kids.  I think it's a great idea for all kinds of Dads.  Moms have enough trouble creating things to do with kids but we do have a lot of resources.  It's reassuring that this site exists to help dads get the same help.

Thanks so much to whomever nominated me.  And, thanks to the folks at Wonderdads for such an amazing idea.  Keep up the good work.

I'll keep you posted on when they feature me and what happens next.  Yeah!http://www.wonderdads.com/signup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...