Monday, June 6, 2011

First of Summer

Well, I'd like to say that this is just the beginning for all of my garden but not this year.
We have decided to do a raised bed for now but it's gonna take a bit of time to get it going so we are using this year to figure that out.  Until then, I have my containers of herbs and this year I added some peas, lettuce and a blackberry bush.  For right now, it's all in containers.  But, I was so excited to see this gorgeous little pod.  Yeah!  Can't wait to grow even more.
We are keeping busy here and the heat has hit hard and fast so I've had to move some of these out of the immediate sun.  It's amazing how little they need here because it's just scorching!
But, I think they're safe now and those that can handle the full on sun are there.  It's gonna be tricky to figure this out with the bed.  But, luckily, I know where I want it.  I just need to start monitoring how the sun is doing. Ha!
Anyway, thought I'd share.
Happy Gardening.  Tell me how your garden grows..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...