Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Etsy Free Shipping

Hey there.  I'm gonna just take a second to let you know that this month my Etsy site has FREE SHIPPING on anything!  I've added new stuff and more is coming.  Lots of 4th of July items, cards, knit monsters, minis, sipper sweaters and even a little baby bling.
Come check it out at Knit Click Go!

Also, to the bottom right is a Facebook page link.  You can "like" my page and then you'll be updated on the latest offers and occasionally when I post something new.  It's a great way to stay informed.

I hope you're beating the heat.  I'm trying.  My yard is already fried and my herbs and such are not too happy.  But, we will just keep at it.  Summer hasn't even started yet.  Yikes!

See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...