Monday, May 16, 2011

OMG! My First Craft Fair of the Year!

Well, actually it was an "Urban Flea Market".  And, by that I mean that it was not your Momma's Flea Market.

There were vintage wears to be had, clothes galore, lots of handmade and local jewelry, plants, terrariums, event planning, milkshakes, iced tea, original posters, the list could go on.

OMG (Old Made Good) hosted the event on the grounds outside of their cute little shop.  Outside the vendors weathered the storms and inside you could find cool clothes, housewares, soaps, accessories and art.  Amazing day with great and inspiring folks.

I did okay for my first outing this year but I hope to do better next time.  I don't think I did bad, really at all I just was personally disappointed and bummed.  I thought folks would be really excited about things that they weren't.  But, some peeps around me had the same issue.

Maybe it was the on and off rain...  Cold temps...  Random rays of sunshine...  I don't know...  BUT, though I came back with a bad headache, freezing, aching back and wanted to nap, looking back I get excited and just wanna do it again.  So, we'll see you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...