Friday, May 27, 2011

New Etsy Store: Knit Click Go


Well, I've been thinking and knitting and thinking and knitting..
I've come up with a new Etsy store where I can start promoting some of my creations.  And, I have an excuse for buying all the card making supplies and for knitting endlessly.  Ha.

Check it out here.

I'm still making fingerless gloves and my coffee cup sleeves.  But, I'm adding some knit monsters and handmade cards as well as my photo cards.  I'm also going to offer some organic yarn coffee sleeves so you can be uber green..  Ha!

The knit monsters came into being when I realized that my poor nephew didn't receive anything knit from me.  So, I thought it'd be fun to make a doll of some kind and being a boy, I thought Monster!!  I loved it so much I made my niece one, then Madi, then a friend's new one.  I just really think they're fun and since it's my own (non) pattern, I think they get better and better every time.  I can play with color and texture and that's just fun.

I had my "Hot Stuff" Tea Party for Valentine's Day and was so inspired by our card making that I decided I loved it.  I started making a bunch and suddenly thought, "hey, I'll throw these in the mix".  They sold pretty well at the craft fair I did so I'm putting some in there too.  Always changing.

So, subscribe, favorite me, whatever so you don't miss a step as we go.
Hope you find something you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...