Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Direction 2.0

So, I know I only posted this a few days ago.  And, I know that I've been struggling with this place for @ 11 years or so now.  And, I know that this is not an answer or a statement that all stress is alleviated or all things are now known.  But, here is what it is.

After many conversations, with myself, my husband, God.  Coffee with gal pals, lunch with good friends, time with my daughter, I have come to realize this.  Life here isn't so bad.  We do live in a broken world.  It's not perfect, it's not what we're made for but it's pretty good for awhile.  Life doesn't always turn out the way we think it will be or how we had it planned.  But, who are we to think we know better than God?  We don't.  I've heard this time and time again.

But, right now I'm choosing to rest in it.  Here's the deal.  We are all longing for something that is missing.  We want what someone else has yet they want what we have.  It will always be that way.  Though I thought I had an idea where I'd be at this point in my life, I am here.  Exactly where God has planted me.  No doubt in my mind!

Until things change, I am here.  Until something actually clicks and happens, I am here.  While life is passing and I'm confused, I am here.  While I have no idea what step to take next, when or where I will, I am here.  By the grace of God, I am here.  And, here isn't so bad.

**Check out my first post, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...