Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Retro Mod Gotta Have: Alba Organic Oil

I've been looking into making my own body oil for awhile now. Just seems nicer than a moisturizer. And, I don't know about you but I feel like I'm constantly running low on moisturizer.

I looked into what oils to mix. What they all do for you, etc. And, I had it all down to a pretty good little mix. I was going to buy a nice glass bottle for the bathroom and get to mixing. Figured it would save me some money too. Oils will definitely last longer than a moisturizer. It takes so little.

Then, while shopping our local Health food store (The Turnip Truck), I saw this: Alba Botanica Kukui Nut Organic Body Oil. That's a mouthful. But, let me tell you, it's not scary. Ha. This had a lot of the oils in it plus the Kukui Nut. It smelled so yummy that I just had to have it. I've been using it for weeks now and I love it. And, let's face it. I was a little nervous about the glass bottle in the bathroom. Not sure where I would put it. And, I have so many "projects" right now I'm not sure when I really would get to the mixing.. But, this is ready made, organic, good for me and just plain awesome. It's available at Amazon.com. Target carries the line (in their fancy makeup aisles) but ours didn't have this product. I'm not sure about Whole Foods but I'd assume so. Anyway, I think I paid $1 less at our local spot. But, try yours! You'll love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...