Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day

Well, to my delight we woke up to about 3 or 4 inches of snow! Yowzers!
So exciting. Sort of a late birthday present I suppose. Also today I'm finally starting to smell and taste things again. So I started by making myself some pumpkin pancakes. Why not? I got a new cast iron grill/griddle for Christmas and have been too sick to try it. Yum. I had a nice latte and just looked out at the winter wonderland.
Madison is not having such a fine day. She is fussy, sleepy, clingy and whiny. I think it's a tooth and it could be a growth spurt because she's eating like a champ. But, I did catch her this morning doing her new favorite thing. Wearing her burp cloth for a hat. Yep. She does this herself and thinks it is pretty funny.


If you're snowed in, I hope you're taking a few moments to enjoy it. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...