Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Welcome November!

Halloween has come and gone. You can see Madi's excitement.
She made it through her first one. AND her first annual Halloween party. Sadly, she wasn't feeling so hot and was a bit fussy but she made it and even slept upstairs! Yeah!

Now, on to November! Cooler air is already coming and soon it'll be Madi's birthday (yikes) and bring on the Holidays!

I love this time of year and I'm excited to share it (again) with Madi. She is starting to perform which is really fun. It's amazing how me saying, "show Daddy your new trick" is enough for her to understand. And, she does it while cheering herself on. Just amazing! She has a few new tricks now and I believe that soon she'll be walking around. It's amazing how much she is trying and the energy level she has. It's hard to keep up.

I'm already thinking ahead to Christmas and I'm sure that you are too. Any fun ideas for gifts? Are you making Christmas presents? If so, what? Let me know how you're prepping for the season ahead. Right now, I'm just trying to work on my Applebutter and some spiced cider. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. With 2 creative & talented parents like you two - I am not surprised at all that Sweet Madi has bundles of personality!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...