Friday, September 24, 2010

Come back Swinging

Cute little grin
I know it's been awhile. I've been so busy that I just haven't been able to get working on this. It's amazing the brain power it takes that I don't have.

We've gone to Stephen's 20 year reunion, yikes! Said goodbye to a dear friend and Madi is chattering, waving, sharing and laughing a LOT! It's amazing how fast. She is almost 11 months and is pulling up, taking steps with assistance and trying to feed herself. She is getting bigger everyday!

So we went to the park the other day with our good friend Nicole. So fun!
There is a place here in Nashville, Las Paletas. They make amazing Mexican popsicles. So, we took Nicole to get some and then stroll across the street to this gorgeous park. Yeah!

Madi went into the swing and instantly smiled and started laughing. I thought she'd be scared and a little hesitant instantly because of the movement, etc. But, she LOVED it! Wasn't afraid. I was shocked. Near the end, she got that "okay, get me out of here" look but she was a champ. We had more fun with video and pictures but she still enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...