Friday, August 27, 2010

Put That In Your Mouth!


My poor, sweet Madi!
We are attempting to get her to feed herself by eating Oat Cereal. You know, like Cheerios? I put it in front of her and she looks at me like I'm crazy. Then, she finally gets it in her hand and drops it. Then, once she gets it down, she starts throwing them on the floor. She will put it in my mouth and LOVES for Daddy to put them in hers, but she will NOT put it in her mouth. Even when we show her us doing it. Even when Stephen uses her hand to do it (she yells). Nothing will make her do it!

Here is a short list of things she WILL put in her mouth:
grass, leaves, flowers, dirt, books, jewelry, napkins, tissues, diaper wipes, diapers, shoes, Mom's shoes, Mom's toes, her toes, boogies and hair.

Ugh! But, at least it leaves Stephen and I rolling at the table. She doesn't quite know why. Man! It his hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...